澳门赌产在线

As an outgrowth of their ministry to expand their educational mission in Southern California, the Marianists founded Chaminade High School for Boys in Cheviot Hills in the fall of 1952. In 1961, the Marianists relocated Chaminade to West Hills, and in 1969, expanded their educational program to include a middle school on our Chatsworth campus.

The original pioneer Marianists were Bro. John Perko, first principal, Fr. Donald Bracht, Bro. Henry Honnert, Bro. James Loughran, Fr. John McEnhill, Bro. John Samaha, and Bro. Eugene Zapp. They welcomed 114 day and resident students, including a senior class of only three students!

List of 1 items.

  • We pride ourselves in living out the charism and values

    of what makes our school distinctly Catholic.

Middle School

High School

澳门赌产在线

translate this page: